2018 Peugeot 4008 all key is lost, succeed in programming with Lonsdor K518. Below are details:
Original key: 3 Buttons smart key
Remote Frequency: 433MHz
Chip type: 4A
Pin code: required
Method to get Pin code: by VIN
Key programmer: Lonsdor K518
Step 1: Obtain Pin code
As Lonsdor K518 can’t read Pin code from the car, so we offer the VIN to dealer to obtain the key code.
Step 2: Program key with Lonsdor K518
1. Connect Lonsdor K518 with OBD, switch the ignition to ON position.
2. Go to: Peugeot > Select from Vechicle > 4008 > all smart key lost
3. Turn on the emergency light.
4. Enter Pin code obtained in step 1.
5. Insert original key fob to key slot.
6. First key programming complete.
7. Pull out original key, insert another new key fob to key slot.
8. Second key programming complete.
9. Click “cancel” if no need to program third key.
Step 3: Reprogram key fob
1. Insert original key to key slot, push start button for 3 seconds, then switch ignition off and remove key.
2. Insert another key fob to key slot, push start button for 3 seconds, then switch ignition off and remove key. Finish.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.