A 2014 Haval H9 is all key lost, below are the program steps using Autel MK808TS.
1. Connect Autel MK808TS with car via OBD port, enter car “Haval”, choose: car model mode > H9.
2. Select: smart key > Kstar- smart key system (button style).
3. Choose: immo programming > EOL offline mode learning.
4. Select: Do not clear K-SK, re-match keys (2 keys). (Note: This function is applicable to the addition of keys and all key lost free password programming)
5. Click: 1. Enter recovery EOL learning mode
6. Choose: 2. Request to enter key programming mode. Succeed.
7. Select: 3. Request Base to start matching keys. Place the keys that need to be programmed in the induction area in the bottle trough in turn (as shown below) until all keys are successfully programmed. (Note: The car can only match up to 2 keys, and 2 keys must be successfully programmed to start the car.)
8. The first key is successfully programmed, click [Yes] to program the next key.
9. All keys programmed, click “ok” to exit the immo system. Use the key to start the car in turn, the car starts and key remote functions work well. Finish.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.