We will share a guide on programming key fob for Bentley flying spur in this post, check following steps.
1. Connect MK808TS with car via OBD port, go to: diagnostics > Bentley > expert mode > Kessy(Bentley).
2. Choose “Read engine immo data”, as per prompt, Turn off the ignition switch for 5 seconds, then turn on the ignition switch to the "ON" position, and then click [OK] within 2 seconds.
3. The engine immo data is successfully read, record the CS code and Pin code (take a photo or screenshot to record).
4. Select “find 7th bytes component security”, Put 1 working key into the programmer keyhole and click “enter”.
5. The 7th bytes is found successfully. Record the bytes (take a photo or screenshot to record).
6. Click “make dealer key”. Insert a new key into key programmer keyhole and click “enter”.
7. Make dealer key success.
8. Choose “key learn”, enter the key numbers need to learn. As have 2 working keys, now program third key, so total keys need to learn is 3, so enter 3.
9. Turn off the ignition switch for 5 seconds, then turn on the ignition switch to the "ON" position, and then click [OK] within 2 seconds.
10. Learning keys…
11. As per prompt: turn off the ignition switch, Put the key need to learn into the induction zone in turn and turn the ignition switch to the "ON" position. After all the keys have been learned, click [OK].
12. Key learning complete, turn off the ignition. Then Turn on the ignition and start the car successfully with each key in turn, key remote function work normally. Finish.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.