The SRS light of a 2017 Honda Odyssey is on after replacing the SRS airbag module, scan the car and reports the fault “ECU Serial ID Code Inconsistent OPDS Unit”, we use Autel MS906 to reset the SRS module, and the light goes off. Below are the procedure.
1. Connect Autel MS906 with car via OBD port, enter car model “Honda”.
2. Choose: diagnostics > Control module
3. Continue select: SRS module > Reset
4. Read the device prompts carefully and confirm that the conditions for performing "reset" are met before performing this function.
5. As per prompt to turn ignition off, and then turn on.
6. Click “enter” to begin resetting.
7. Reset complete.
8. Back to SRS module, choose “read fault”, no fault detected. Troubleshoot.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.