A Benz E300L the number of blinks is default 3 when turn signal, the customer wants to add to 5, and we use MS908P to set it successfully. Check following steps:
1. Connect MS908P with car via OBD port, enter the correct vehicle model through AutoVIN.
2. Select “car adaptation” in main menu.
3. Choose “ number of turn signal blinks”.
4. The default number is 3, and we choose “blink 5”, then click “write”.
5. Writing complete, lightly turn the steering lever, the turn signal blinks five times, indicate the number of blinks is changed successfully.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.