We shared the post about Volvo XC60 key programming with Autel DS808, and this post we will share how to program 2012 Volvo S60 with Xtool X100 Pad2. Car owner wants to add one key, a key slot in the car, so we can confirm the car is semi-smart system, 5 button key fob. Below is program details:
1. Connect X100 pad2 with OBD, go to: Immobilizer > Volvo > S60 > Type 1(semi-smart) 2010-2017 > read key number
2. Display programmed key number is 1, then go back, click “add key”.
3. Confirm car is semi-smart key.
4. Close all doors, push start button on car.
5. Insert one working key, and switch ignition on.
6. Switch ignition off and pull out the key.
7. Start to enter system, need about 0-6.5 hours, ensure enough electricity supplied, please turn off light, if necessary, and reserve power supply.
8. Insert new key to key slot.
9. Key sucked, click “yes”.
10. Key programming complete. No need to program next one, click “No”.
11. Programmed keys number: 2.
12. Test key to start the car. Works.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.