Succeed in programming key for Land Rover after 2015 with OBDSTAR X300 DP Plus, all key is lost.
Land Rover after 2015 key programming overview:
Car model: Land Rover after 2015
Status: All key lost
RFA location: left side of Trunk
Key programmer: VVDI Prog and OBDSTAT X300 DP Plus
Result: programmed successfully
Details steps: check following
Step 1: Read RFA with VVDI Prog
1. Disassemble RFA module which located in right side of trunk, open the case and find CPU No. MC9S12XEQ384 on electronic board.
2. Start VVDI Prog software, choose: Type > 8-immobilizer, brand > Land Rover, Chip > RFA-secured (MC9S12XEQ384)
3. Click “connection diagram”, as per diagram to connect electronic board, click “reset sec” to unlock chip, will show the security bytes, and follow the messages to continue till read D-FLASH and EEPROM data. Save file.
4. Copy D-FLASH and EEPROM file with USB Flash or SD card.
Step 2: Make start key with OBDSTAR X300 DP Plus
1. Run OBDSTAR X300 DP Plus tablet, plug USB Flash or SD card in step 1 and transmit D-FLASH and EEPROM file to “My data”.
2. Back to menu, go to: Diag Program > Land Rover > LandRover V31.01 > 2015-(make start key) , choose “make start key”.
3. Connecting WIFI is required, click “enter” for message that transmit D-flash and EEPROM data to device, choose “D-FLASH.bin”, click “enter”, then choose “EEPROM.bin”, click “enter”, will show the key info about key position, key ID and synch code.
4. Choose one empty key position, click “make start key”, connect P001 adapter with tablet, put new key (PCF7953 chip) to P001 adapter.
5. Key made success, save the new D-FLASH and EEPROM data.
6. Copy new D-FLASH and EEPROM data with USB Flash or SD card.
Step 3: Write RFA with VVDI Prog
1. Plug USD Flash or SD card to computer.
2. Back to VVDI Prog software, choose: Type > 8-immobilizer, brand > Land Rover, Chip > RFA-secured (MC9S12XEQ384).
3. Click “Write” to load new D-FLASH and EEPROM data.
4. Write success, then assemble RFA back to car.
5. Test the key to start car. Done.
DISCLAIMER: The technology and software in the blog are only used for technical research and auto repair, and are not allowed to be used for illegal purposes, We will not be responsable for any direct and indirect damages from the use of the file created by this page.